Re: [Condor-users] java job fails to start / winxp

Olivier,

Glad to know you solved the problem. This particular error code was a windows system error code, so I found it by asking Google. Here's what it found for me:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/debug/base/system_error_codes.asp

--Dan

Olivier RICHE wrote:

Hi Dan,

thank you very much for helping me solving the java permission problem, after changing permissions on the java binaries, condor was able to create the processes.

Is there a document out there explaining the different error codes?

This would be of great help to a lot of us...

Best Regards

Olivier