Re: [Condor-users] File open failure in condor_compiled application?

I'm running Linux (Fedora code 1) on all of the condor nodes, and compiling the app with gcc 3.3.2. My condor version is 6.6.7. I've successfully condor_compiled and used very similar c++ code before with the same setup.

I'm seeing these failures regardless of the way that I run the program. From the command line, or via condor_submit, the result is the same.

-Tim