[Condor-users] condor_cred add

Hey,

    I'm a new utilisator of Condor, and I've some problems.
In fact, I have already install the software on a 2computers. I try to submit a job to the pool with "condor_submit uusia.sub"
uusia.sub is a text file I have creat like this

"executive=c:\fcsmek\test\uusia

universe=standard

queue"

The problem which is display is thi one:
"ERROR: No credential stored for Satish@satish-irt8sj7c
       correct this by running:
       condor_store_cred add"

Than, when I follow that instruction, condor ask me a password! What is that password? I have never put any password for Condor, so how can I solve the problem?
If somebody have the solution....It will be great.

  Thanks Satish

Tout savoir sur la sécurité de vos enfants sur Internet ! http://go.msn.fr/10-channel/80-security/protection/default.asp