From: "Genady Zaslavsky" <genadyz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Condor-Users Mail List" <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] condor_cred add
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:14:45 +0300

Hi ,
you can try to add password to your Condor account or try to create condor
account with password,
then add this password with condor_store_cred add

Genady

On 04/05/06, satish catinat <katish_l1di1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey,

    I'm a new utilisator of Condor, and I've some problems.
In fact, I have already install the software on a 2computers. I try to
submit a job to the pool with "condor_submit uusia.sub"
uusia.sub is a text file I have creat like this

"executive=c:\fcsmek\test\uusia

universe=standard

queue"

The problem which is display is thi one:
"ERROR: No credential stored for Satish@satish-irt8sj7c
       correct this by running:
       condor_store_cred add"

Than, when I follow that instruction, condor ask me a password! What is
that
password? I have never put any password for Condor, so how can I solve the
problem?
If somebody have the solution....It will be great.

  Thanks Satish