[Condor-users] Getting running nodes to start up addition VM

So I have written my configuration changes to start additional VM with the associated start expressions. I now what to push the change out and have my worker nodes all start up an additional number of Owner VM. Now I can condor_reconfig -all and this updates the nodes START expression etc. but it does not seem to trigger the availability of the addtional VM as reported by condor_status. These VM do start up if I pick a node and stop and start its condor_master. Is there a way to get my nodes to recognize the additional VM without restarting the master on the nodes?

Terrence