From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Douglas L Thain
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2006 2:35 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor Problem with Environment

Senthil -

If there are too many libraries to copy them around manually,
another option is to do remote dynamic linking with Parrot.
Essentially, this allows your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point
to libraries stored elsewhere on the network.

Here is a short how-to document:

http://www.cse.nd.edu/~ccl/software/howto/remotelink.shtml

Cheers -
Doug