[Condor-users] Condor MPI Job Problem

Hi,

I am trying to run a simple mpi job to compute PI (example job from MPICH 1.2.4.)

It is not running it is in ideal state. Even it is not complaining anything in the central manager side logs and as well as execution node logs.

I am trying to submit it for two windows box, I have two windows in the pool and there is no firewall problem. I couldn’t find out what is going on,

Do you think of anything.

Thanks,

Senthil

universe = MPI

#executable = simplempi.exe

executable = cpi.exe

requirements   = Arch == "INTEL" && OpSys == "WINNT51"

log = logfile

input = infile.$(NODE)

output = outfile.$(NODE)

error = errfile.$(NODE)