[Condor-users] Announcement: European Condor Week

Hi Everyone,

You may have seen some discussion around about European Condor Week, but I want to make sure to call your attention to it. Some good friends in Europe are organizing it. There is some assistance from the Condor Team (we'll have a couple of people there), but the hard work of organizing it is due to them.

The meeting is June 26-June 29, 2006. You can find details including an initial agenda and registration form online at:

    http://www.bo.infn.it/calcolo/CondorWeek2006/

The agenda is filling out nicely with both tutorials and talks, but we expect that there will be some changes in the near future. If you are interested in giving a talk at the European Condor Week, send email to talks-condor-eu@xxxxxxxxxxx

For questions you don't find on the web page, you can contact:

    condorweek2006@xxxxxxxxxx

We hope that you can attend!
-alain