Re: [Condor-users] remote condor job never gets removed

Try:

condor_transfer_data <cluster.process>

_joe

Andrew Stubbings wrote:
I have sent the logs to condor-admin. When I said the "submitting machine" I was referring to where condor_submit was invoked. I didn't know data was not returned to the original machine. I can't find any data for the job left on the machine with the schedd. Is this an effect of the job stuck in the completed ('C') state?

Andrew