[Condor-users] problem with condor_view_client / data gathering script

Hello again.

I have problems with the script, which generates the statistics for the condor_view server.
When I run the script make_stats setup, I see error like this.

Past Hour
sort: invalid option -- 1
Try `sort --help' for more information.
sort: invalid option -- 1
Try `sort --help' for more information.
Past Day
sort: invalid option -- 1
Try `sort --help' for more information.
sort: invalid option -- 1
Try `sort --help' for more information.
Past Week
sort: invalid option -- 1
Try `sort --help' for more information.
sort: invalid option -- 1
Try `sort --help' for more information.
Past Month
sort: invalid option -- 1
Try `sort --help' for more information.
sort: invalid option -- 1
Try `sort --help' for more information.
sort: invalid option -- 1
Try `sort --help' for more information.
sort: invalid option -- 1
Try `sort --help' for more information.

I am using condor 6.7.19 and Fedora 5. This results in an empty dataset, which leads to a crash of the condor_view java applet. The version of condor_view, which I am using is view_client-6.1.8-Any-Java.tar.gz (downloaded from the condor download page).

Sort is of version 5.93 as shipped with FC5.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Michael Hess