Re: [Condor-users] Request for Ideas/Plans: Designing a Large Condor Pool

Jess,

Hey the idea of deploying a large Condor pool sounds awesome. I'll be finishing
my master's degree in EE this summer and will be looking for a systems admin
type of job if I can get one. There wouldn't be any job opportunities in this
deployment would there? I've mucked around with Condor quite a bit (heck I did a
tech report on it) and would love to be involved with large scale deployment and
maintenance of a university Condor pool. Just looking at your problem I've
already sort of outlined how I would approach this.

thanks

Danny Nayar
New Mexico State University