[Condor-users] [6.7.19 On Windows] Can't Run the Job - Cred Problem?

Hi,

I'm unable to run condor jobs (in Java Universe) when I submit them through the birdbath and they just remain idle. However, they do execute when I condor_submit them. When about 4 jobs accumulate as idle then even condor_submit doesn't work and the jobs go to idle state. They remain idle forever. I'm attaching condor_q -analyze and shadow logs.

The shadow log cannot find my credentials (I just suppose so as I am pathetic at interpreting the logs). Whereas the credentials are just fine as condor_submit works and condor_store_cred query returns saying cred are stored and valid. Any help would be appreciated, please.

Following is shadow log entry

5/25 00:12:20 ******************************************************

5/25 00:12:20 Using config file: C:\condor\condor_config

5/25 00:12:20 Using local config files: C:\condor/condor_config.local

5/25 00:12:20 DaemonCore: Command Socket at <192.168.1.2:3479>

5/25 00:12:20 Initializing a JAVA shadow for job 44.0

5/25 00:12:20 (44.0) (3824): ERROR: Could not locate valid credential for user 'S2VP@'

5/25 00:12:20 (44.0) (3824): init_user_ids() failed!

5/25 00:12:20 (44.0) (3824): ERROR "set_user_priv() failed!" at line 517 in file ..\src\condor_c++_util\uids.C

Kind Regards
Afras

-- Submitter: afrasyab-LAPTOP : <192.168.1.2:1300> : afrasyab-LAPTOP
ID OWNER SUBMITTED RUN_TIME ST PRI SIZE CMD ---
044.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
     0 are rejected by your job's requirements
     0 reject your job because of their own requirements
     0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
     0 are available to run your job
	Last successful match: Thu May 25 15:55:05 2006
---
045.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
     0 are rejected by your job's requirements
     0 reject your job because of their own requirements
     0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
     0 are available to run your job
	No successful match recorded.
	Last failed match: Thu May 25 15:55:05 2006
	Reason for last match failure: no match found
---
046.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
     0 are rejected by your job's requirements
     0 reject your job because of their own requirements
     0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
     0 are available to run your job
---
047.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
     0 are rejected by your job's requirements
     0 reject your job because of their own requirements
     0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
     0 are available to run your job
---
048.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
     0 are rejected by your job's requirements
     0 reject your job because of their own requirements
     0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
     0 are available to run your job
---
049.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
     0 are rejected by your job's requirements
     0 reject your job because of their own requirements
     0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
     0 are available to run your job
---
050.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
     0 are rejected by your job's requirements
     0 reject your job because of their own requirements
     0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
     0 are available to run your job
	No successful match recorded.
	Last failed match: Thu May 25 15:55:05 2006
	Reason for last match failure: no match found
---
051.000:  Run analysis summary.  Of 1 machines,
     0 are rejected by your job's requirements
     0 reject your job because of their own requirements
     0 match but are serving users with a better priority in the pool
     1 match but reject the job for unknown reasons
     0 match but will not currently preempt their existing job
     0 are available to run your job
	No successful match recorded.
	Last failed match: Thu May 25 15:55:05 2006
	Reason for last match failure: no match found

8 jobs; 8 idle, 0 running, 0 held