Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:43:47 +0200
From: Nicolas GUIOT <nicolas.guiot@xxxxxxx>
To: Condor-Users Mail List <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Condor-users] condor and Namd

Hello

Does anyone have any experience running namd with condor ? (in parrallel/MPI, if possible)

In fact, I'm not the condor user, just the admin, but from what I understood: this program need to know on which machines ot's gonna run (then you write it into a file)

Anyway, if you already succeded in this, would you please give me some example of your condor submit file ? And anything that's relevant.

Thanks in advance
Nicolas

CNRS - UPR 9080 : Laboratoire de Biochimie Theorique
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 PARIS - FRANCE

Tel : +33 158 41 51 70