[Condor-users] Limit runtime of a condor job

Hi,

I have brwosed the literature and the list archives, but couldn't find a
solution for the following problem:

We do have jobs which should sometimes be terminated after a given time of
lets say 20 hours and for some reason we cannot easily do that by adding a
timer to our program.

Other queueing systems usually have the option to set a maximum wallclock
time or something like that in the run script, but I cannot find anything
like that for Condor.

Does anybody know how I tell Condor that it should kill a job from the
queue after the job was running for a given time?

Jens