[Condor-users] About Matchmaking

Hi Everyone,
I need information about matchmaking algorithm in detail. Especially, I need
to know how queue mechanism work? I mean;

In which order jobs in queue are served? (Is it FIFO?)

When an user advertise a job via ClassAdd, is the job located in queue
immediately? Otherwise, available resources checked for this job and if
there is not any appropriate resource then the job located in queue?

I'm interested in this kind of questions. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you in advance,
Ozgur.