[Condor-users] FW: Condor installation woes.

Title: Condor installation woes.

I have some more data on my installation problem.

The problem is that condor_set_acls.exe fails during installation on some of our coputers.  We tried running it manually on systems that have successful installations and it lists out a bunch of files it processes.  On my machine, it reports that the folder name is invalid:

C:\Condor>condor_set_acls c:\condor

The directory name is invalid.

It gives the same error no matter what folder I try to set the access to.  I thought I was seriously on to something so I tried the same trick on one of the servers that gave me the condor_set_acls error during installation.  However, to my surprise, the manually entered command worked on the server.

I’m stumped and would really appreciate it if someone would help me.

Marshall

Marshall L. Buhl Jr.
NREL/NWTC