[Condor-users] condorsubmit doesnot work with a new jobmanager

Hi

I am developing a new jobmanager. Job submission to it works fine except in the case when I specify 'condorsubmit' in the condor submit file. Ex-

globusRSL = (condorsubmit=(priority '25')(requirements '(Mips > 1000)')

Error I get is - "Globus Error 1 - PARAMETER_NOT_SUPPORTED".
Error also indicated that attribute "condorsubmit" doesnot exist in the validation file!

My question is - where is this validation file? Is there some globus configuration that controls which jobmanagers will accept condorsubmit ?

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thankyou

- Neha