Re: [Condor-users] Condor installation woes.

Title: Condor installation woes.

Here are my Java settings:

JAVA = c:\winnt\system32\java.exe

JAVA_MAXHEAP_ARGUMENT = -Xmx

JAVA_CLASSPATH_DEFAULT = $(LIB) $(LIB)/scimark2lib.jar .

JAVA_CLASSPATH_ARGUMENT = -classpath

JAVA_CLASSPATH_SEPARATOR = ;

JAVA_BENCHMARK_TIME = 2

JAVA_EXTRA_ARGUMENTS =

I didn’t do anything to set these other than tell the installation to find java.exe in c:\winnt\system32.

Marshall

Marshall L. Buhl Jr.
NREL/NWTC