Re: [Condor-users] How do I specify nodes in the submission description

Previously Junjun Mao  wrote:

> Dear Condor users,
>
> Some nodes may have uncleaned semaphore arrays that prevent MPI
jobs
> from running properly. At user level, how do I specify several
nodes so
> that my job will only run on these nodes?

Specify "Requirements" in your submit file - the manual has lots
of examples.  E.g.
   Requirements = Machine == "foo.edu" || Machine == "bar.edu"

Another idea: if you can write a script to detect the situation,
then you can make a 'hawkeye' plugin (see the manual) to enable
condor to automatically detect the problem and automatically not
start MPI jobs on these problem nodes until they are repaired.

Regards,
Todd