Re: [Condor-users] Use MYSQL on condor

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 05:12:24PM +0100, peppealiberti@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I would want to use the universe standard, because i job on four PC. Is not just possible to find one solution,
> because with the vanilla universe the job they go in execution only on the master.

Vanilla universe jobs can run on machines other than the one they were
submitted from. There are a couple of things to check when they don't,
please see our "Frequently Asked Questions" section in the manual for
how to start troubleshooting:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v6.8.2/7_3Running_Condor.html#SECTION00833000000000000000

> And if I use universe MPI?

Well, I don't know what you're trying to do, but I'm going to guess that
MPI + MySQL is not the right solution.

-Erik