Re: [Condor-users] rsh error

Dear Diego Bello Carrono,

You mentioned in your email (in the messages below my signature) for me to
search for a /etc/hosts.equiv file.

The contents are as follows.

136.142.118.106	gis10.exp.sis.pitt.edu	gis10	localhost.localdomain localhost

This is from my gis10 machine.  This file seems to allow access to itself.
Should I add a line for the other machines I want to access?

I do not have this file but I do have the following in this directory.

/etc/hosts
/etc/hosts.deny
/etc/hosts.allow

I have changed the allow to the following as per the other response to this
message.

in.rshd: 136.142.118.114/255.255.255.0
in.rlogin: 136.142.118.114/255.255.255.0

Is the /etc/hosts file the same as the /etc/hosts.equiv file you speak
about?  If so, if I want to reach gis10 (136.142.118.106) from gis18
(136.142.118.114), what do I place in gis18's /etc/hosts.allow file?

Sincerely,

Christopher Jon Jursa

Re: [Condor-users] rsh error