Re: [Condor-users] Scheduler : job staying idle when submited only once or twice

On 11/13/06, Sateesh Potturu <sateesh.potturu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Fabrice and Emily,

Please run condor_reschedule from the submit host and see if that helps.

There were many earlier discussions about jobs not starting for a long time.  You may want to read the archives for more details.

Regards,
Sateesh

Hi Sateesh,

Thank you so much for your response--running condor_reschedule was the answer I was looking for! I do remember reading about it in the archives a while back when I first encountered this problem but seemed to have overlooked it again. Thank you for your help!

Emily