[Condor-users] LOCK value when I install Condor on shared file system

I am going to install condor on a shared file system of a cluster but
keeping local directory under local disk. It seems adding a new node is
simply a matter of copying the local directory.

However, with new installation method I got a node specific LOCK in
condor_config.local
LOCK = /tmp/condor-lock.$(HOSTNAME)0.918505439608456

Is this secret code at the end of the LOCK value critical to condor? Or
I may just use LOCK = /tmp/condor-lock.$(HOSTNAME)?

Thanks

Junjun

--
Dr. Junjun Mao, Research Associate