Re: [Condor-users] condor 6.8.2 + RHEL 4 - jobs stay idle, never run

   Condition                         Machines Matched    Suggestion
1   ( ( MY.RESOURCE_GROUP == TARGET.JOB_GROUP ) )0                   REMOVE

One change that happened in the 6.7 series relates to the semantics of "MY" and "TARGET". In 6.6.x, "MY" means "look first in my classad, but if not found there, look in the other", (vice-versa for "TARGET"). In 6.8, "MY" means "look only in my classad". Is it possible that you've got MY and TARGET switched here? What if you remove the MY and TARGET from this expression?

-Greg