Re: [Condor-users] Securing local filesystem access for Condor onWindows

With the setup we have it is possible for a condor job to
read/write anything that anyone else in User can. This includes
the "All Users" section of "Documents\ and\ Settings".

For instance it could remove default desktop icons!

You have to be careful.

JK