[Condor-users] Stop jobs that use too much RAM?

Hello,

I know there are ways to make Condor stop jobs that are active too long but is there a way to tell Condor to stop a job which starts to take too much RAM?

I have jobs that increase in RAM usage initially and then slowly reach there top memory usage..every once in a while a user puts too much data in to the job and it takes over an acceptable amount of RAM. SO i'm hoping the shadow can somehow keep checking the ram usage throughout the life span of the job.

Is something like this possible within condor?

As a hack i know i can make a program that monitors ram usage and put it on my compute nodes. THis program could then
use condor_status etc to get me the info i need to stop the job...

thanks for any tips

JW