Re: [Condor-users] SAS and Windows

Rob,

Have you tried SAS's new Grid Manager Suite? No need for Condor if you
wish to do grid computing with SAS.  Also, you can use SAS/Connect to
create a SAS grid strait out of the box with SAS 9.3.

http://www.sas.com/news/preleases/092004/news1.html

If you are using SAS/Connect already then you can make a java based
frontend to submit jobs to your SAS grid using a SAS macro wrapped in a
Java applet.

I hope this helps.

Jerry

Jerry Perez, M.B.A.
Research Associate,
High Performance Computing Center
Information Technology Division
Secretary,
Latino/Hispanic Faculty and Staff Association
Adjunct Professor,
Management Information Systems,
Wayland Baptist University
NSA Certified Security Manager and Administrator
Upsilon Pi Epsilon Computer Science Honor Society
Texas Tech University
Box 41167
Lubbock, TX 79409-1167
office:  (806) 885-0344