[Condor-users] Use of GROUP_QUOTA

I have been fighting with group quotas for a while in both Condor 6.7.12
and 6.8.2.  I have set for example

GROUP_QUOTA_group_MCprod     = 50

and all users have classAds that include
AccountingGroup = "group_MCprod.username"

The Group quota seems to apply to each individual and not to the group!
That is, three users in the group MCprod can each have 50 jobs start,
which is not the desired behavior I would understand from a queue quota -
it should limit the total for all three users to 50.  Am I missing
something?

Thanks
Leslie

--