[Condor-users] Console Logins

Hello List,

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on how I can get condor to suspend a running job if a user is actually sitting at the console and they use the mouse or keyboard? The machines in question, have USB only keyboards and mice. I have condor-6.8.1 installed.

I saw mention of a condor_kbdd but have not found that on my installation. I really don't want to get into having to build a custom kernel, so I was hoping to find another solution. Is there possibly a policy variable that could be tweaked to handle this situation?

TIA
--
Jim Summers
School of Computer Science-University of Oklahoma