Re: [Condor-users] Condor Job Success With different return value

On Mon October 9 2006 1:28 pm, Natarajan, Senthil wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am submitting a job (C executable), it runs and I am getting the
> output file I expect. But in the log file it says different return value
> for different machine it runs in
>
> So if I submit this as a DAGMan job, other jobs are not running because
> the return value. I am getting the correct result then what this return
> values means.

This most likely means that your program terminated by "hitting" the end of
main(), and thus doesn't have a predicatable exit status.  Assuming your
program is in C or C++, you can fix this by adding an "exit(0);" or "return
0;" to the end of your main() function.

-Nick

--
           <<< The Matrix is everywhere. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project