Re: [Condor-users] FS REMOTE with 6.8.1

> It seems that with the
> new version I will have to schedule downtime and upgrade all machines at
> once, but that I will not have to change anything in my Condor config.
> Is that correct?

yes, that is the safest way.  if you simply allow condor to update itself, you
could temporarily enter a state where the two FS methods are incompatible.  it
might not cause any real trouble, but if you want to be sure then it's best to
shut down.  it really depends on where you are using the FS_REMOTE method.

cheers,
-zach