[Condor-users] idle jobs submitted in Java universe

Hello,

I recently installed Condor onto three networked machines, with one central manager. I finally figured out how to configure the machines to communicate with each other and to properly recognize each other with the Java environment.  However I am having trouble successfully executing a simple Java program with Condor.

My submit [job0.sub] file looks like:

universe = java
executable = helloWorld.class
arguments = helloWorld
output = job0_output.log
error = job0_error.log

getenv = TRUE

queue 5

The Java file simply prints out the string "hello world", however when I submit the job and run condor_status the jobs are always idle and the error/output logs are blank. Running condor_starter -classad gives me the output that says Java is correctly installed; condor_status -java also properly shows my machines running Java.

Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? Thanks very much in advance for any ideas/help!

Emily