Re: [Condor-users] Minimal installation package for execution hosts

Hello Stefan,

If you have a shared file system like NFS, you can install only once and run from any number of execute nodes.

For example - in our lab, condor programs are accessible from /mnt/condor on any node.  When we add a new node to the pool, we run a script that links /etc/condor/condor_config to /mnt/condor/etc/condor_config and then creates /usr/local/local.$host directory tree.

I guess that's the way most people with NFS are doing too.

Regards,
Sateesh