Re: [Condor-users] MRTG/HotSaNIC monitoring of Condor pools

Fabricio Chalub Barbosa do Rosário wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am thinking about writing some HotSaNIC and MRTG scripts to monitor our Condor pool; gather statistics Such as how many machines are owned, unclaimed, etc.  If anyone here has anything already done, I would love to take a look!

I recently started to monitor our Condor pools with munin
(http://munin.sf.net). I wrote three scripts to visualize
 - the queue (by state and by universe)
 - age of the submitted jobs and
 - state of the pool or part of it (selectable by regexp).

If somebody is interested, I could put the scripts into a "releasable
state" (add code comments and documentation) and
post them here.

Cheers,
  Heiko