[Condor-users] samba server reached connection limit when using Condor job...

Hi all,

Our Samba server is rapidly reaching the maximum connection limit on our
100 node pool.
I thought the connections would be broken when the virtual samba user logs out upon task completion. I this logic not correct??

Scenario:

I have a condor jobs which is a BAT file.
THe first line deleates all teh drive mappings just in case there are any left around. The second line of the bat file mapps the network drives via the "Net use" command...
The executable is run
Then the task ends and the virtual-condor user logs out...

A new job is started and the process is repeated.

Thanks for any tips.