From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of John Alberts
Sent: Mon 10/30/2006 10:04 AM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: [Condor-users] More Information About Email Feature - server notsending email

I was wondering where I can find more information on the feature that emails a user when a job is complete.  I can't seem to find hardly any information about it on the Condor website.  There is a little in a comment in the condor_config file; however, I'm still having problems getting it to work, so I was looking for documentation so I can troubleshoot the problem.

I've looked in all the condor logs, and there are no references to sending an email to the user (failure or otherwise).  I also didn't see anything at all about condor or failed emails in my regular system log.

John Alberts
Technical Assistant for EMS
alberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
219-989-2083