[Condor-users] How to write jobs to submit to condor.

Hi,

I want to know how to write jobs/applications - which i want to submit to condor. can anyone tell me which language support is good to write jobs.

I want to start writing a small job, submit the job to condor and view the result.

regards
Viswanadh.K