Re: [Condor-users] case of condor commands in submit file

Hi Todd,

-Todd

p.s. hi Jens!  long time no see...

yes, I am working at ISI now -- and spent the last 6 weekends boogie- boarding. Definitely an improvement over Lake Michigan, where the life-guards in the Indiana Dunes State Park only let you enter the water no higher than chest deep, or the South Side, where you could get a ticket for "illegal swimming". I am still using a lot of Condor- G -- this time to run Natural Language Processing workflows ( {ara,chi} -> eng ) through our local cluster, and soon hopefully across a larger grid. So, I am back to crafting workflows and submit files...

Aloha,
Dipl.-Ing. Jens-S. Vöckler   voeckler at isi dot edu
University of Southern California Viterbi School of Engineering
Information Sciences Institute; 4676 Admiralty Way Ste 1001
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292-6611; USA; +1 310 448 8427
* You can rely on any shared filesystems for only one thing - don't! *