[Condor-users] quick macro substitution question

Hi,

Is it possible to apply a double macro substitution
in a condor submission file.

In a globusrsl spec I'd like to select different remote
parallel environments based on different hosts - so have something like

ulgbc1.liv.ac.uk_pe=score
ulgbc2.liv.ac.uk_pe=lam
ulgbc3.liv.ac.uk_pe=mpich

globusrsl = ... ( parallel_environment = $($$(Name)_pe) ) ...

(Name is the fully qualified host name from the m/c classad)

I guess the answer is "no" based on the fact that the job goes
straight into the held state but is there anyway of expressing
this kind of functionality.

cheers,

-ian.

Dr Ian C. Smith,