Re: [Condor-users] Job submitting and Per mission Denied prob lems on Redhat Linux9

I had the same problem but with MPI jobs, finally I realized that they
only worked when submitted from the central manager only, not from
other hosts.

Serial jobs work just fine when submitted from any host.

Regards.