Re: [Condor-users] calling condor_submit from script

Hi,

the alternative is to use "condor_wait <logfile>" and don't worry about parsing the log file yourself.

To do exactly what you want  you can wrap condor_submit and condor_wait in a small script (condor_submit_sync) that first parses the submit file (given as an argument) for the "log = " line, then execs condor_submit <argument> then execs condor_wait <logfile>.

Cheers,

Andrew