From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Quinn
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:03 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Repeat: Need Condor install.exe (windows)

Hello,

I'm not sure what the story behind install.exe is. (Since I've worked on
Condor, we've not included it.) Anyway, you can use Microsoft's sc.exe
to achieve the same end. sc.exe is included in recent versions of
Windows. To install Condor as service using sc.exe:

c:\> sc create Condor binpath= c:\path\to\condor\bin\condor_master.exe
[SC] CreateService SUCCESS

I'll try to find out what the story is with install.exe, and also make
it a priority to update the appropriate text in the manual. Sorry about
any inconvenience.

Greg Quinn
Condor Team