Re: [Condor-users] Condor-C -> PBS/MPI possibility under v6.8?

OK, I'll answer my own question. It is possible to run such remote MPI jobs under PBS using Condor-C, but the interface is a bit clunky. I had to submit a wrapper to the actual executable and nominate the executable via Condor to be mpirun (for MPICH; obviously one would use the appropriate command for LAM or whatever flavour of MPI).

Thanks to Jaime Frey for a useful discussion on the subject.

Mark