[Condor-users] Condor/Globus setup

I'm looking at the instructions for integrating Condor and Globus...

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/condor_globus.html

...and I'm confused.

My head node is a Linux machine, so the contents of my
globus-job-manager-condor-INTEL-LINUX.conf file are already set for me,
just copied from the globus-job-manager.conf created at install time.

Well, mostly.  "-globus-gatekeeper-subject" reads "unavailable at time
of install".  Do I care?  What is a "subject"?

And, what about Windows?

Should "-globus-host-osname" be "WINNT"?  "WINNT51" (which is what all
our Condor/Windows hosts report as in condor_status)?  Something else?

Maybe "-globus-host-osversion" should be "51"?  Or...?

Is this stuff documented, other than by example?

Thanks,
--Michael