[Condor-users] Jobs are Executed Only on the Central Manager

Hi all,

I have posted this message for three ays...still no one answered yet. I
hope somebody could help me on this.

just a quick question, I want to submit either vanilla or standard jobs
which can be be run distributively on all idle machines....because what
happens in my condor pool is that all the jobs I submitted were all queued
up and run on the CENTRAL MANAGER ONLY even though the other execute
machines are idle. I have 4 machines in my pool, all are both submit and
execute machines. I have submitted jobs from all machines but still they
were executed ONLY on the CENTRAL MANAGER.

What should I do with these?

Many thanks in advance :)

Leo