[Condor-users] DaemonCore: PERMISSION DENIED to unknown user

Hi !

I am having trouble setting up a Linux-machine together with a bunch of Windows-machines.

The Master is running Windows and everything is working well among the Windows machines.
These machines are member of the same windows domain.

When issuing a "condor_store_cred" on the Linux machine I get:

$condor_store_cred query
Account: user@(null)

Operation failed.
        Make sure your HOSTALLOW_WRITE setting include this host.

It does: The hole subnet is included: 10.40.21.* ,  *.localdomain

However on the Master node I get the following in CollectorLog:

9/22 17:19:55 DaemonCore: PERMISSION DENIED to unknown user from host <10.40.21.81:51918> for command 10 (QUERY_STARTD_PVT_ADS)
9/22 17:19:55 ERROR: DC_AUTHENTICATE unable to receive auth_info!
9/22 17:19:55 DaemonCore: received unregistered command request 49 !
9/22 17:21:30 Housekeeper:  Ready to clean old ads

I have a feeling it can have to do with DNS-server, that the machine is not properly setup in DNS (no reverse look-up, could be).
Is there a way around this without having to do anything with the DNS-server?

Also, note the user is local to the Linux box. This is not the case for the Windows machines where user are in the domain.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Robert