[Condor-users] web based app to manage/track condor processes

hi...

i'm looking for a web based app that can be used to manage a condor
networ/processes. basically, my goal is to be able to fetch processes from a
subversion (svn) repository, place these files in an NFS share, fire up
condor to run the processes, have condor distribute the processes to the
given client system within the condor network.

i'd like the app to be able to allow a user to 'see' the real time status of
the apps/network as the apps are being run on the various machines in the
condor network...

the app would have to interface with condor at the cmdline level to
fetch/get the information to be displayed to the user... i can't be the only
one who needs this kind of information/app. this is a smaller portion of a
much larger app/system.

searching via google hasn't resulted in any app that meets my needs,
although i could have missed something...

any ideas/comments/thoughts/etc...

thanks