Re: [Condor-users] solaris 2.7 and 2.10

On Tue September 26 2006 1:41 pm, John Li wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Will Condor support Solaris 2.7 and Solaris 2.10?    I only find solaris
> 2.8 and 2.9 downloads.

We've dropped support for Solaris 7.

As for Solaris 10 -- the Solaris 9 binaries should work, at least for vanilla
universe.

I don't know that anybody has tested standard universe on it -- you may or may
not be able to build standard universe binaries, and may or may not be able
to run standard universe binaries, even if they were built on Solaris 9.

-Nick

--
           <<< Follow the white rabbit. >>>
 /`-_    Nicholas R. LeRoy               The Condor Project