[Condor-users] New NFS warning with condor 6.8.1

I put condor 6.8.1 on my first few test nodes and submitted the same
test vanilla universe job that I always do for testing.

[timm@fnpcg ~]$ condor_submit recon1_1.run
Submitting job(s)
WARNING: Log file /home/timm/recon1.log.47070.0 is on NFS.
This could cause log file corruption and is _not_ recommended.
.
Logging submit event(s).
1 job(s) submitted to cluster 47070.

The log file in question is indeed on nfs, but it has been on nfs
throughout the whole life of my cluster and I don't see why we
are just now getting warnings about this.  There haven't been problems
up until now.

Steve Timm

Steven C. Timm, Ph.D (630) 840-8525 timm@xxxxxxxx http://home.fnal.gov/~timm/
Fermilab Computing Div/Core Support Services Dept./Scientific Computing Section
Assistant Group Leader, Farms and Clustered Systems Group
Lead of Computing Farms Team