[Condor-users] Reminder: Condor/Paradyn Week 2007

Hello!

We have extended the registration deadline for Condor Week 2007 from its original date of April 2nd (today): you may now register until April 16th, 2007.

Condor/Paradyn Week 2007 will be April 30 through May 3 in Madison, WI. We will have talks on the state of Condor, reports from users, discussions about the future of Condor, tutorials, demonstrations, and more.

The schedule has been updated, and now includes our tutorial schedule. The schedule is nearly final, but we expect to add a couple of talks yet.

We are finalizing plans to have a reception on Tuesday evening, courtesy of Cycle Computing. Food, drinks, and music will be provided. We hope you can join us for a good time!

More information and registration is available online:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/PCW2007/

If you have any questions or concern, please contact Zach Miller
<zmiller@xxxxxxxxxxx> or Alain Roy <roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>.

We hope to see you there!